21.3.11

spring sunshine

Every blog I look at this week seems to be celebrating the spring sunshine

I think we were all ready for it this year, so that's a good excuse for me to join in with a sunny washing line shot of another teatowel....



I waited weeks to take these...and I imagine that all these little creatures are enjoying the spring sunshine too (maybe not the slug).

I'm working on an online shop at the moment with Lou at Little Green Shed so hopefully you'll find more of my teatowels and canvas bags there soon...

2 comments:

kirsty said...

That teatowel is brilliant! Look forward to seeing more x

Melanie Wickham said...

thanks kirsty - the idea came from a wildlife park in Surrey that has all these animals in residence - who can resist a Scottish Wildcat? (altho' I think they are pretty fierce!)