26.4.11

a print queue

sometimes I can't wait to print each lino block as soon as it's finished and see the results of all the patient gouging and find out if the plan has worked and all the words are the right way around and all is well....


this time I've started saving them up ready for a big self-indulgent printing day (maybe friday morning if the mood takes me!) when everyone else will be banished from the house and the fact that I still haven't built any kind of drying rack will mean that they might not be allowed back for a couple of days...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, that big block looks amazing. is it bristol?

Melanie Wickham said...

thanks Saphy - it is Bristol, but with a bit of artistic licence!

greenthumb said...

That looks so good, I can't think off all the time it must have taken you.