22.11.13

New prints


I've had a bit of a flurry!

Lots of ideas that have been sitting in sketch books have managed to get out recently....




I'm not sure why I wait until a really busy time of year to suddenly HAVE to do new lino cuts, but maybe it is to sub consciously remind myself that it is not all about packaging and wrapping and standing in a long queue at the post office, that the plan all along was to make lino prints.





I've listed several new prints on Folksy and Etsy, so take a look...

Now I can concentrate on the important things, like where to get some gold tissue paper from and whether the queue in the Post Office will take longer than the time left before school pick up (answer is always yes, however early I set off, is there a PO queue app that anyone knows of???)

2 comments:

Cara Jane said...

Nice new prints :)

Yes how does that post office queue thing work? Always longer than time available. Was thinking perhaps I should try going after dropping off at school in the morning but then maybe you'd get stuck there til pick up anyway - eek!

Melanie Wickham said...

HI Cara

There is some scientific formula that states that PO queue will expand to fill more than available time, I'm sure...