3.11.13

don't look if I normally give you a Christmas present...



I've been printing on fabric a lot this week --- I've printed a very large number of birds on my bedroom curtains, which has been good fun and as usual taken over a large part of the house as they've needed a big space to dry/cure for several days.    This project has taken precedence over all other activities as it is very important to have birds on curtains, more so than having meals at sensible times or somewhere to eat them.

Now the birds are done I've moved on to spider lavender bags and padded christmas decorations, which with rain tipping down and a fire in the stove are proving a very addictive way of spending an evening...

I know I've got a lot of paperwork that I should do some time very soon, but I've just got a few more spiders to sew first.

2 comments:

Karen said...

You're right: first things first! And they all look great!

June said...

And now you have made me want to print birds on my curtains....hmmmm!