14.7.11

printing and packaging



This weeks task is printing cards - I love doing this, a satisfying line of cards drying on every window sill makes it look like a very productive day.  Lots of different images for me to look at, so no chance of getting bored and finding all kinds of old lino blocks in my drawer and thinking 'oh yes! this will make a great card, why have I never used this design before??'

Then I have to put them into little packets ready to go to the shops/galleries who stock them...I hate doing this - hopefully one day I'll have my own packaging department who will take on the task for me...

6 comments:

trish said...

They are great. I bet printing cards is very enjoyable!x

Unknown said...

snap! Exactly what I am doing. Although not the printing part. x

hanmade said...

ahh your cards look great! x

greenthumb said...

Very pretty.

mycuriousteaparty said...

They look wonderful... Can't you bribe a friend with a glass of wine to help out? .... I'm on my way....

Uhooi said...

Uhooi,,
Wow,, It works very good, creative and cool,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com