3.7.11

plotting...


Lovely morning spent digging things up in the searing heat, listening to grasshoppers chirping and ladybirds bustling about.  Then had a sudden huge need for ice-lollies, so had to leave...

I've spent the rest of today mucking out my studio ( a regular task for all artists surely? ).  This was a little more urgent today as a cat managed to leap through the impossibly high window, knock over the weedy plant specimen on my desk which dominoed into the binoculars, fish mobile, toy baby changing kit, japanese doll and clean pile of washing that had found a home on my chair (where HAD all these things come from???)...everything covered with soil, cat hairs and a few claw marks where the sneaky feline had obviously been scrabbling amongst the chaos...

Good job I've been working on the downstairs table recently because the upstairs one was in such a mess - therefore no real work involved in cat crisis - phew!

Will be getting my own back however, as soon as the culprit is identified from the large amount of evidence left behind...

2 comments:

Bristol Parenting Cafe said...

It was beautiful today wasn't it! Sorry you spend it doing what I should have been doing - tidying. It's never-ending!

Caroline Lovis (Redneedle) said...

Sneaky feline was probably more shocked than you were, hope you've not got too much to tidy up