3.10.19

Lino Printing Events - Fairs, pop ups and exhibitions...Autumn 2019


It's Autumn, one of my very favourite seasons and also the time when I start to emerge from my studio and bring all of my new lino prints to fairs, exhibitions and exciting Pop Up Shops!

I've popped a list below for you to have a peep at and there are several more things in the pipeline which I will gradually add when they are confirmed.  It is great to be heading to so many places out and about and not just in Bristol this year, so if you are nearby on any of these dates it would be so lovely to say 'Hello'...

Next events 
Print Fair - Holburne Museum, Bath 5-9pm 25th October
Present Makers, Thelma Hulbert Gallery, Honiton 9 Nov - 21 December
Totterdown Arts Trail, Bristol 15-16-17th November

Stanley Road Store Artists Open Houses, Brighton every weekend from 22nd Nov - 15th December
Etsy Made Local Fair, City Hall, Bristol 30th November
Bristol Bazaar, The Island, Bristol 1-24th December
Southville Centre Fair, Bristol, 7th December
Malago Christmas Fair, Bristol 14-15 December

I have linked to all the shows own websites/FB pages on my website if you want further details - pop over HERE

No comments: