12.12.11

nothing about Christmas here


I love a bit of Christmas fun and seasonal joy as much as anyone else, but I made a start on my Christmas cards and stock for galleries in August and this was the result of last weeks dressing up day at school.  I can't decide whether we are now getting ready for next Halloween or whether we are one season behind everybody else and will therefore be eating mince pies in April.

I was, however, very pleased with the puzzled looks from passing motorists as we strolled down to school in full 'mummy' costume on a day that the rest of the infant school were busy practicing to be sheep/angels/little donkeys.

I have a feeling that the class teacher may be having a quiet chuckle to himself as he sends the letters home, but will be looking forward to the next dressing up challenge...

No comments: