7.2.20

Lots of lino printing events coming up this Spring...



I have just updated my website with some of the lino printing events that I have got coming up and it is a great list!   Take a look below or check them out on my site where all the links are sitting...I might try to fit a few more in too if I get the chance.

Workshop - Sunday 9th Feb - Lino Printing Workshop at We Make Bristol - suitable for all, an introduction to Lino printing using Bristol landmarks as inspiration.  Details HERE
Workshop - Tuesday 11th Feb - Lino Printing beginners workshop at my Studio in Bristol BS3 10.00am - 1.00 pm £30.00 - with snacks and tea/coffee
Try out the tools, make a lino block and print on greetings cards, gift tags, lovely printmaking papers etc - lots of help if needed, no drawing skills needed, just come and play.  Contact me on melaniewickhamlino@gmail.com to book a place/find out more...
Frome Independent - 1st March - I will be with my trusty suitcase, so come and say hello! First Frome Independent of the season...
North Wales Print Fair - Sat 7th March - Really excited to be heading to NORTH WALES PRINT FAIR at MOSTYN - will bring lots of lino prints, come and say 'Hello' - details HERE
Workshop - Sunday 29 March - at We Make Bristol - suitable for all, an introduction to Lino printing using Nature as an inspiration.
Southbank Arts Trail - 16 & 17 May Southbank Arts Trail - My local Arts Trail in BS3 - always a good one!
Manchester Print Fair - 23rd May - Manchester Print Fait at Manchester Cathedral - lots of printy goodness, all day long!
Shopcreative Pop Up Market at Cabot Circus - 30 & 31st May - looking forward to this fun weekend in Bristol, lino prints, tote bags, enamel mugs - I will bring them all...

No comments: